April 16, 2011

What is your idea of attractive...?

Ok, I am slightly drunk still after a quite wild night but, I am suddenly extremely interested in " the laws of attraction". What make's you attractive what makes other people attractive? Does your friends oppinion affect it? or is it rather pop culture? or to go way over the top do you always look for someone who reminds you of your father/mother, do we all have an edipus complex?
I know to me attractive is skinny tall witty interlectual hipster types though of course I can see the attraction in other "types", or in girls skinny kind and beautiful and interlectual (again, guess it's a big thing to me). But what is attractive to you, and please don't just think that either only personality or looks matter because I don't believe that, look's are always a barrier.






But for now I'll stop using my friends computer and try to cure both her and my hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment